Monday, February 26, 2007

My Friend You Are There

This is life
and it is very small
but runs very fast
in our life
we come across a no of people
they come come to our life and pass away
soon we forget them
but some are there
they lay an unforgetable memories for you
they come in to life in a pleasunt way
and we remember them often
yes my friend
you are that one to me
when you came to my life
a felt a shawer of happiness on me
and i started loving my life
i always feel batter
when you with me
i forgt all my pain
when i feel
your hand my shoulder
i ever feel
you are there to take care of me
to help me
and to show me the reality
you dont know my friend
what you did to me
you tought me
how to live you life
how to defeat yor problem
and how to aechive you goal
you are the person
who tought me
how to express your feeling
this is all because your here with me
so i am here feeling free...

No comments: