Monday, February 26, 2007

O! My Love

sencond per second of my life
minute per minute of my life
hour per hour of my life
day per day of my life
i am doing nothing
still i am busy
and i am busy with you
surprised!
that i am busy with you
yes my love it's true
as sun shine in the sky everyday
and stars come out in the night
same i am busy with
i am busy all in your dreams
yes , you are always there with me,
it does not matter we are far apart
thousend of miles are there for us
still you are close to e in my heart
dont you everfeel
that your feets are tired
yes, i know know it happens to you
because your running in my mind throughout the day and night
dont you ever feel my hug
when the wind belows
dont you ever feel my smell
when the wind belows
try to listen to what it says
always when it comes across you
it passes my messages to you
it delivers my cares to you
i send my love to you
so when it rains, it's my love falling on you
seldom i send a special thing for you
so when you feel
a touch of wind on your lovely chicks
these are all my kisses that i send to you
really
all it's true
i am crazy all about you
o! my love
i just wanna be with you....

No comments: